Insightful video on how product and experience now define brands-not just what marketers message in advertising. This is hardly lost on doctors who see that patient reviews directly impact (positive and negative) a practice’s ability to attract new patients.
Are You Doing Old Fashioned Marketing?
About Tom SeeryTom Seery is the founder and CEO of RealSelf. Tom is a frequent speaker at medical conferences about practice marketing, reputation management, and competing on the web. You can follow him at www.twitter.com/seery
- Patients Take Purchase Decision “Journeys” April 7, 2012
- Google Glass: OK in the Operating Room or not? July 25, 2013
- Patient-Centric Marketing: A New Old Concept July 23, 2012
- Facebook for Doctors: Being Liked Doesn’t Always Add Up February 19, 2012
- Doctors and Twitter: Don’t Get Fooled by Vanity Metrics April 3, 2012
5 Cs of Social Healthcare Marketing ASAPS ASPS authenticity Bing blogs Brand marketing Buzz Index competitive edge content customer service email facebook featured Google Google Analytics guest post HIPAA Infographic interview leads Local metrics Mobile newsletters online community online reviews patient privacy patients pay-per-click photos practice website prices procedures Q&A RealSelf reputation management ROI search self-scheduling SEO social statistics Twitter Video