When it comes to video marketing, there are a few levers you can pull to figure out how to better reach your audience — video length is one of them. So is short or long form better? This month’s top video shows that if you want to keep viewers’ attention, keep it short. Need proof? […]
About Chako SuzukiChako Suzuki is the Managing Editor for RealSelf.
- Patients Take Purchase Decision “Journeys” April 7, 2012
- Google Glass: OK in the Operating Room or not? July 25, 2013
- Patient-Centric Marketing: A New Old Concept July 23, 2012
- Facebook for Doctors: Being Liked Doesn’t Always Add Up February 19, 2012
- Doctors Should Enlist “Brand Advocates” to Promote their Practice June 20, 2012
5 Cs of Social Healthcare Marketing ASAPS ASPS authenticity blogs board certification Brand marketing Buzz Index competitive edge content customer service email facebook featured Google Google Analytics guest post HIPAA Infographic interview leads Local metrics Mobile newsletters online community online reviews patient privacy patients pay-per-click photos practice website prices procedures Q&A RealSelf reputation management ROI search self-scheduling SEO social statistics Twitter Video