About Rob LovittRob Lovitt is a longtime writer and editor who believes every good business has a great story to tell. He has written for dozens of magazines and websites, including NBCnews.com, Expedia.com and the inflight magazines of Alaska, Horizon and Frontier airlines.
- Patients Take Purchase Decision “Journeys” April 7, 2012
- Google Glass: OK in the Operating Room or not? July 25, 2013
- Patient-Centric Marketing: A New Old Concept July 23, 2012
- Facebook for Doctors: Being Liked Doesn’t Always Add Up February 19, 2012
- Doctors Should Enlist “Brand Advocates” to Promote their Practice June 20, 2012
5 Cs of Social Healthcare Marketing ASAPS ASPS authenticity blogs board certification Brand marketing Buzz Index competitive edge content customer service email facebook featured Google Google Analytics guest post HIPAA Infographic interview leads Local metrics Mobile newsletters online community online reviews patient privacy patients pay-per-click photos practice website prices procedures Q&A RealSelf reputation management ROI search self-scheduling SEO social statistics Twitter Video